Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Feliz Cumpleanos"



This is one amazing balloon arch, if I do say so myself! It was my grandma's 90th birthday yesterday and for her birthday we had a surprise birthday party on Saturday. So, my mom was in charge of decorating the tables and everything for this party. My dad, Sam, Shane and I all worked hard getting the balloons blown up and tied. Then we had to to put two balloons together and from there put the couplets on to the fishing line. With the help from my uncles, we were able to make the couplets and get the couplets onto the arch. It was quite the project and in the end, the arch ended up being A LOT bigger than we thought it would be.

Nothing but the biggest and the best for Grandma!

Soon to come: Blog post about trip to Arizona and then a blog post about the family reunion. Then it will be time to post about my trip to Seattle this weekend! Be excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment