Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Surfin' USA"

Okay, so maybe I don't know how to surf but I relearned how to wakeboard this past weekend! My friend Andrew has asked me at least 10 times to go wakeboarding and every single time he did, I had something going on. For example, my parents are only in town for one night and he asked me to go that night! Anyway, he finally caught me at a time I could actually go, and I had a blast! The last time I went wakeboarding was about 6 years ago, and I had only been able to get up. So, I pretty much had to learn how to get up once again. But I did get up and I was amazing! Haha.

Okay, so really I was only able to get back into the wake and back out again. But that is a huge improvement from six years ago when I couldn't figure out how to get into the wake once I was out!

I hope to be able to go wakeboarding more often and actually learn some cool things to do!

Andrew, my friend who had invited me to join on the boating adventure. Thanks again!


Jeff doing a sweet trick.

Cambria and I with Mark behind us!


I look a tad bit scared about this....


But I was successful!

1 comment: