Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

After finals, Shane, Sam, Michelle C. and another girl in my ward drove down to Arizona! It was a little tight but we enjoyed listening to Christmas music, Russian music and reading the forgotten carols!  Shane had to leave the next day for a job interview, so it was just us girls left.  Michelle decided to stay a couple days at my house so we decided we wanted to go for a hike.  Tuesday morning, Sam, Michelle and I started our journey to Camelback.

Here are some pictures from that delightful hike! The best part of the hike was there was a Christmas Tree at the top of the mountain! With homemade ornaments on top! Who does that?  




Starting the hike


Right before going up the really steep hill.  
In a hole



We made it to the top!


Sam and I at the top of the mountain

With the Christmas Tree.  See, I wasn't lying!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment