On these days, I sometimes tend to get all caught up in how bad of a day it is, get really frustrated and start to lose hope. It can tear me down. And all I can do is look forward to sleep because there is hope with a brighter day tomorrow.
I can't wait for sleep....
Of course on a bad day, it is especially important to count your many blessings. So here is mine for the day
1. I got a 10 out of 10 again on my quiz in my law and liability class. The one class I thought for sure would be the one with the worst grade so far is my best! Its a great feelings!
2. Last night I got to talk to my nieces and nephews! Its always great talking to little kids! The way they view life is so great and it always makes me smile!
3. I attend a great school that upholds its honor and rules. Even though that meant taking Brandon Davies off the basketball team, it is good to know that I attend somewhere that sticks to its values and doesn't falter from them.
4. I rode my bike around town today and I love my bike so much. And this weather that made riding my bike wonderful!
5. I have a father in heaven who loves me and even though today was horrible, I know that there are better days in the future. With him, All things are possible!
New goal: Write five blessings every day in my journal!