Monday, October 4, 2010

"Singing in the Rain"

Today, I was sitting at my desk struggling to keep doing my homework after many hours of already doing just that. A huge thunderstorm started at that moment. I LOVE thunderstorms! Its something that tends to make me happy right away! Utah doesn't rain all that much, let alone have a big thunderstom, but today, it was big!

Laci and I sat on the porch for a little bit enjoying the rain but then I couldn't take it any more and I ran outside in the rain! It was amazing! I love dancing in the rain and this was a blast! Nena, Michelle and Christine were also enjoying the rain!

It just made me super happy to have that happen just when I was stressing over homework!


Laci and I super wet but loving it!





Nothing like a cup of hot chocolate after running around in the freezing rain!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have joined you. Mae loves the rain too, but we stay inside! I can't wait to see you for our hair session. I need me some Tiare time!!

    ReplyDelete