Monday, December 3, 2012

"It's my Life"

Things have been so crazy lately, I haven't had much time to update the blog! So, I thought it would be a good idea to do a quick picture update of what has been happening.

First, at the beginning of November, Thomas introduced me to Kvas. I am going to be completely honest, I found it disgusting. He tells me that after ten times it gets better and then you will really like it.... I just don't see that happening.

Thomas happy about the Kvas

Me... a little nervous
 The long awaited election day finally arrived. Let me tell you, I am happy that my life isn't completely surrounded by politics. But I voted!

Proof that I voted
 That night Thomas and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the election results since they put those up on half of the TVs. That was fun and delicious!

Thomas and his wing!
 We supported our BYU cougars.. First, the girls soccer team made it to the final 8 of their tournament and had all of those games at home! So, we were there to cheer for them. Even on the day after a giant snow storm and it was freezing outside. We didn't have enough of the cold, so we went and watched the BYU football game as well!
The Hot Chocolate made things seem a little warmer!

Can you tell how cold it is!

The football game
 Then it was Thanksgiving time! It is tradition for my family to have a turkey bowl! And we don't mean football, we mean a legit bowl...bowling! So, Thanksgiving morning Thomas and I went bowling! I got a strike or two and Thomas destroyed that bowling lane with how many strikes he got! We later went to my aunt and uncles house for Thanksgiving dinner and it was delicious! After, Thomas and I went to a movie. I would say we definitely made the best of our holiday!

In other news... WE GET MARRIED IN TWELVE DAYS! It finally feels like it is really happening! I am getting married to the most amazing guy I know. He treats me like I am the star of his life and I sure feel like I am a rock star when I am around him.

I moved into our married apartment, we bought furniture for our living room and we moved things into our kitchen! I love it so much! Yeah, it is wymount and it is not the best of apartments but it is mine and Thomas' first place together and that makes it amazing! We have furniture that me and him discussed and decided we wanted. It is my place to decorate and to make our own and I am so excited! And in two weeks, I won't be living in it alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment