Sunday, November 7, 2010

"I Believe there are Angels Among Us"

This week was pretty tough, a lot to do with school. It was a fight to make it through but I did it! I know it was because of the Angels in my life that I was able to get through it. Like the random girl in the library.

I had a huge paper due for my class and I planned on printing it off at the library on my way from work to class, so I had about five minutes to be at the library before I needed to leave. Of course, the computer that is open just for you to check something, wouldn't let me open up my file, it jumbled everything up. Getting nervous I would not be able to print this paper I looked around desperately for a computer to sign into. I saw one and ran to it. The girl sitting next to it said that it might work, so I thought I would give it a chance but no such luck. Word was not on that computer. Starting to feel that I would not be able to print this paper, I looked around the computer area praying that someone would leave. The girl that had told me the computer probably wouldn't work could see my fear and sadness and offered for me to use her computer. I am so grateful for that act of service! Even though the printer completely printed everything wrong, I was able to print my paper off and make it to class on time. I found a way to print a second copy, black and white, but not messed up and my teacher completely understood the mishap.

So thank you Angel in the library, you may never realize how much that little act of service touched me and calmed me down in my moments of complete stress, but it did.


The second Angel is much closer to me then a random person in the library. It is my brother Shane. Shane, I am so glad that I am blessed to live so close to you. You have been an amazing older brother to me. Thank you to Shane and Sam for having me over to dinner multiple times, I really appreciate it. They have been the best meals I have had all year!

The same paper I talked about earlier has been the thorn in my life. I couldn't figure out how to write it and I had no motivation or enough good sources to write this paper. So, this was probably one of the worst papers I have ever written. Feeling pretty bad about it, I asked Shane to edit it for me. He spent two hours fixing it and helping it become a semi okay paper. Thank you Shane I really appreciate it.

Thank you also for forcing me to play ping pong with you all through high school, I may have hated it then and it may have caused some of our biggest fights, but I have now been able to impress many with my skills.

Shane, thank you for everything you have done for me. I really am truly grateful to have you live so close to me and that you are my brother.

.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post, and now I miss my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....Shane is awesome :-) Tiare you deserve some angels in your life because you have been my angel many, many times! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I didnt know you had this...I like this...I am happy...I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete