Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"Come Fly with Me"

Wow, it has been a while since I have last posted and boy do I have a lot to say. But I will do it in several different posts. First post.... my adventures down to Arizona.

Rachelle and her kids drive to visit my parents about once a year. I decided that I really wanted to go to Arizona when they were there for a weekend. So, Thursday after work I flew down to Arizona for the weekend.

Friday we woke up and got right into the pool. Whenever I wasn't stressing about one of the little kids drowning, I was having a blast! We went down the slide, played on the different blow up toys and just splashed around.  After we went to a bounce place where they had the big blowup slides and other little obstacle courses. Boy oh boy is that a work out! We climb up the wall and come right down that slide, just to repeat about 20 more times. Kaydence and I had a system going. First she would go down and I would watch, then I would go down and she watch. Then we would go down together. And repeat.

That night, Rachelle, Ryan, my dad and mom and I all went out dinner with just the adults while Gigi had a no adults party with the kids.

Saturday we got to have a big family swim party which was a blast. Even with a haboob hitting us right in the middle! But no haboob is going to stop us, so we kept swimming! The haboob actually cooled everything down which was nice since Arizona is ridiculously hot!

Sunday, Rachelle and I made our own belgian waffles and yeah, they weren't as good as my cousins waffles or the Belgian waffles in Salt Lake City but I do think they turned out a lot better then I expected. They were pretty good! Soon, I will be able to open up my own waffle place... haha, I have too many other dreams of shops i will open so I don't think the waffle one will make it to the top of the list. That night it was back to Utah and back to the job.

Pictures taken on my horrible camera on my phone, so not that great. Oh well.

Rustin and I 

Kyndall

Ryder and his "dragon"

Yep, he is a red head

Kassidy

The girls sitting on the chair at that time

Attempt One to get the three of us....

Ryder was pretty upset that only half of his face made it in that
last picture, so he made sure that wouldn't happen again!

Ryder, Kyndall, Kaydence and I

This little cutie always wanted to pose for the pictures


It was a great little weekend getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment