Sunday, June 17, 2012

"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home"

Well, it is Fathers day and I feel that I definitely need to make a little shout out to my papa who is an amazing father!

This is what I gave my dad for fathers day. framed 8x10
 My dad is a great example to me in so many areas.  He has always shown me that we need to work hard in life.  He taught me that I can't just sit around and expect everything to be given to me but that I need to work for what I want. I am very grateful for those lessons I have learned because now that I am on my own, I have that foundation of hard work.
I think this is hilarious because my dad doesn't move in any of the pictures
and I moved in every single one!
I know my dad loves me and all of my siblings.  One night on the cruise, my dad and I were chatting and suddenly he got very serious as he told me he felt so lucky to have the kids he does. That he loves us all and he truly cares about us. I know that I can go to my dad and he will be willing to help me out or offer his advice.

Family BBQ 
Dad, thank you for everything you have done for me.  I have little memories here and there of you sacrificing for me.  Like the time my back hurt so bad in the middle of the night and you stayed up with me till I would fall asleep. Or when you would come to all my shows even though you had lots to do with work.  You decided to run the half marathon with me when I decided to do it and then again with the full marathon. You will offer me advice when I was searching for jobs. I love you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment