Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Celebrate Good Times!"

I love being a little kid.  There I said it! I am not ashamed of it either.  Yesterday was Martin Luther King Jr. day and even though it didn't change anything for me since my internship schedule is Tuesday through Saturday but it did mean that everyone else was home as well!

So, I decided that I wanted to celebrate the holiday by building a fort, luckily Thomas seemed pretty okay with that idea as well... and so were his roommates! After lots of yelling, screaming, laughing, blankets falling, lamps falling, laughing, chairs getting put on tables to be used just to never end up getting used, couches being flip over, laughing, and many different renovations, we finally had our fort built! Boy oh boy was it a great fort!

To make things even better, we watched The Help inside the fort! Of course after watching The Help, we had to go get Fried Chicken... or just chicken nuggets from Chic-fil-A. What a great Holiday!

Building our Masterpiece

The guys chillin the in the Fort

The Final production! What a great Fort! Only lived for a few short hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment