Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

I love my nieces and nephews! They are all pretty dang adorable! I am lucky enough to have spent time with McKay's kids last month and Rachelle's kids this past week! I find that whenever we are all in the car together, I am somehow in the back with all the kids. And of course, out comes my phone to take pictures of the little cuties! A lot of times, its the funny faces that we make but here are some cute smiling pictures of them!


Rustin and Ryder

Riley and Kaiya

Kyndall

Kaydence
Sadie

Logan and Sadie

Max and Renee

Kassidy


Jealous? Yeah, you should be!


2 comments:

  1. I have eleven nieces and nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow Mckay's kids are huge!! I have not seen them in awhile! and you do have pretty cute nieces and nephews, but you forgot about Mae! haha

    ReplyDelete