Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Its always a good time"

I feel like my life lately has been all doTERRA, which I guess is good because that means I am making more money but at the same time, I feel like I don't have any other life. This last week was the big convention where all the distributors came for four days and went to different lectures and classes. It was pretty big considering the fact that we had over 7,000 IPC's there! Crazy!

So, they had us look all nice but then we needed
to move about 800 boxes... I don't think
I stayed looking cute!
Quick lunch break at City Creek food court
This also meant that I worked lots of overtime over the past couple weeks. Cool thing was, it was like a business trip. I got a hotel room and everything! Pretty sweet, eh?

Anyway, here are some pictures updating the other little part of my life...

One month engagement date

Kid history anyone?? Yeah, they sat in my row

Hiking with Thomas' family

Stewart Falls


Alpine Coaster

Bridal Veil Falls Hike

BYU Soccer games

Flying kites

Eating Waffle Love

And football games





No comments:

Post a Comment