Friday, August 12, 2011

"I will Survive"


This is how I feel right now! I have to be out of the Riviera by 11:00am tomorrow. I have already packed up my clothes and I keep a lot of things in boxes already... but I still have SO MUCH STUFF!!! I can't believe how much stuff I have. Every time I moved from apartment to apartment in the Riviera, I threw out a lot of stuff as well. And yet, I still find myself in awe at the amount of stuff I still have! Then for some reason, when I can't sell a textbook back to the bookstore, I end up keeping the book. So, I have 15 textbooks in my apartment that I will never use again. So, I need to find a way to sell them today and or just get rid of them. Moving that many textbooks is just horrible!

To add to the stress, I have a couple wedding videos that I really need to finish, my independent study course that I definitely need to finish and a really good book that I want to finish but I need to have self control and get the things done that I really need to do! Then I can read! ( If you are looking for a good book to read, read The Help. It is amazing so far!)

I have no car at the moment because my car is the shop, my parents took the rental car leaving me with Shane and Sams car which has been breaking down. Yesterday on my way up to Salt Lake to film the Luncheon for Mikale's wedding it decided to overheat on me! Normally, it wouldn't matter that I don't have a vehicle except I really need to move all my stuff out of the Riviera. And walking back and forth between my brothers apartment and mine doesn't sound fun! And I am still in the process of figuring out how I am going to pay for everything, go to traffic school and get my back fixed.

All in all, these past few weeks have been a bit of a struggle! And I guess I just wanted to vent for a second! I really am a pretty happy person right now, just with a lot on my mind! And I know that trials will make us stronger, so I keep fighting through and I know in the end I will be a better and stronger person!

But I really like this picture! Stress I think is a great time to eat desserts though. Now, I have plenty. At Mikale's wedding, I was pretty much forced to bring a GIANT tray of cookies home! I have been giving plates of cookies to whoever stops by my place. So, if you want cookies, I suggest you take a little visit to Apt. 6 and if there are some left, you may have some!

Also, it has been fun to have the family here in town. Spending time with the family is always a great time! Mikales wedding was a wonderful event to attend. I filmed her wedding and I get to work on her wedding video now. Even though it is part of my stress, I am super excited to work on that! She looked absolutely stunning in her dress! And they both looked really happy!

Its a weird thought to think that tonight is my last night I will ever spend in the Riviera as a Riviera resident! A little over three years of my life has been spent in that apartment complex. Now it is time to move onto a new place, new people, new adventures! I am super excited about it too, I think Banbridge Square is going to be a great place to live!

Now turning the page the next chapter in my life: Banbridge Square!

I have good feelings about it!

1 comment:

  1. It'll be great! You'll meet new people, do fun stuff, and meet the man of your dreams! :v

    ReplyDelete