Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Going to the Chapel and Were Gonna Get Married"





Shane and Sam got married last week! Its so crazy to think that my brother is now married! I am super happy though and I love Sam! So I am super excited to have her in my family now.

Since this was a great excuse to get the entire family together, we decided to make the most of it! My parents rented a lake house in Sandpoint, ID and we all spent the week there. It was a great time with the family.

Tuesday we went to Silverwood, which is the theme park in that area. It was fun but a little chaotic with all the kids. In the beginning of the day, Shane, Ryan and I separated ourselves from the family and went on all the big rides. Then after lunch I spent the rest of the time with Rachelle, Stephanie, my mom, and all the kids! They really enjoyed the parachute ride, so we did that one multiple times!

Wednesday was a little more relaxing but we did go boating in the afternoon. They didn't have a wake board that we could rent which was a little upsetting because I have been wanted to try that again for four years now, but they did have a tube! So at first we let the younger kids have a turn. So, I had a nice relaxing ride with Kaiya. Then later Ryan wanted to go with someone and so I went with him. It was so much more intense then Kaiyas ride! But I held on longer than Ryan! Yes, this is one of my prouder moments in life!

Thursday we had the rehearsal dinner for the wedding! Mckay, Rachelle, Jayson and I had prepared a surprise musical number for Shane and Sam... Peanut Butter and Jelly! It was a great performance!

Friday, Shane and Sam got married in the Spokane Temple! We took pictures because their ceremony wasn't until 2 and we wouldn't have time after to do so. Then everyone went into the temple while Ryan and I had to take care of 11 kids at McDonalds! It definitely was a stressful hour! But the kids are adorable, so it was enjoyable! The reception was that night and then Shane and Sam were gone!

That was the end!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for telling me you had a blog, Tiare (punk!).

    Nice pics from the wedding. That's a good shot of the boys.

    ReplyDelete